May 15, 2010
A roundup of funny, interesting, weird, thoughtful, and informative links from Dr. Sangfroid.
- Sectional Sofas – Do you ever get totally into looking at furniture for a house you don’t own? No? Just me? Okay.
- Art or Painted Hoes? – An excellent post about the often-criticized portrayal of women.
- Katy Perry is Maxim’s Hottest Woman – Wait, people still care about Maxim?
- Alien Invasion – A collection of images by Dmitry Maximov of aliens invading Earth.
- Polish Woman Dies Because She’s Pregnant – and the doctor refuses to operate on her because he was afraid to hurt the baby…which led to both the woman and consequently, her baby dieing. Way to go, “conscience clause”.
- Kristen Davis on Losing Weight for SATC – Apparently none of the women on the cast have ever been asked to lose weight. How refreshing!
- This Lady Really Hates Carrie Bradshaw – Speaking of SATC, with the new movie coming out, the internet is abound with hate (regardless, the author is completely spot-on).
- Are Your Boobs Two Different Sizes? – Have to no fear, Fruit of the Loom has released a bra where you can mix and match cup sizes, and is totally affordable too.
- Still Bitching About SB1070? – Read this handy article that gives a great Arizonan perspective.
- Cherry Culture Sells Near-Expired Make Up – Okay, I can’t confirm this and it is a year old, but I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews of cherryculture.com. Mostly slow shipping, bad CS, and cracked make up which I can live with..but the near-expired make up is just gross and I don’t think I’ll be shopping there anymore. Ladies, please check your makeup’s expiration dates!
- Delta Airlines Loses an Entire Dog – And “compensates” the owners with a voucher for their next ticket. What the fudge?
Via: Online Schools. Click to learn!